Our two-story Gambrel Barns are versatile buildings that can fulfill many purposes. Typical uses for the first floor are garage, workshop, or even future living area. The second floor is often used for residential storage, hobby area, recreation room, office, or guest house. Depending on your local zoning code, it can even be used as a second unit. The second floor is engineered to carry a live load sufficient for all residential purposes. Our basic barns all come with a 16’ x 7’ steel sectional overhead garage door, a steel side door, and (3) dual-glazed windows up to 6’ x 4’ in size, Smartside® brand wood siding, and 20 year rated composition shingles in your choice of colors. Since our buildings are custom built on site and not pre-fabricated, you can customize your barn by changing type and location of doors and windows, changing materials on the exterior or roof, adding roof dormers, etc. The only limit is your imagination.
Included in base price:
- Full plans and engineering, as required, for permit submittal.
- Concrete foundation.
- (1) 16′ x 7′ steel overhead garage door with opener.
- (1) 3′-0″ x 6′-8″ man door.
- Smartside panel wood siding or equivalent.
- Up to 30 yr rated composition shingles.
- Eave overhang all four sides.
- Up to (4) hours onsite mechanical grading and excavating (tractor).
- Clean up and haul away of all construction related debris.
- Extra or custom doors
- Exterior stucco
- Concrete tile or upgraded shingles
- Electrical / plumbing
- Interior finish